Parker Engineering Plastic Beehives
Australian made & manufactured since 1978. Designed for our Australian weather and beekeepers.
Investing in plastic beehives could mean years of long service from your beehive. Plastic beehives are resistant to rotting, heat, termites and other insects that could damage the wood. The design of Parker Beehives have been around for a very long time, the dimension of the hive has become an Australian standard making them interchangeable & flexible to a range of products that already on the market.
The plastic bee frames are as easy as snapping them together, the good thing about plastic frames is it can withstand a lot of G-Force when extracting and it can cut time when assembling foundation wax due to it's simple-clip feature.
Being Aussie made, It has the quality that goes much further than regular imported products, It's highly resistant to our Australian sun, made with high density structural polypropylene foam.
We recommend that it's used with a strap or fastener locking system. Lid is designed with a slight box so when pulled down in the centre, a flat surface will be in contact between the lid and the box with no lifting up on the corners.
- Material High density structural foam polypropylene
- Lid Migratory type (outer dimensions same as box)
- Warranty 30 Years Manufacturer's Warranty (on Parker Beehives)
- UV stabilised construction
- Plastic Beehive Assembly required
- Timber Beehive Assembly required -- has Pre-Inserted eyelets
- Plastic &Timber Frames: Full Depth Size / Australian Standard
- Plastic Beehive: High density structural polypropylene
- Plastic Frames: Polypropylene
- Timber Frames: New Zealand Pine with Pre-Inserted Eyelets
What's in the box?
- 1 x Parker Engineering Plastic Beehive (supers, cleats, lid, base)
- **If applicable 16x your choice of frames. Select "No Frames" if you don't want any frames.
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Set of Screws
- 1 x Tax Invoice