Whipstik fishing rod - 3ft 6" 3-6kg
This great little 1 piece rod will have you casting like a pro, feeling every nibble and catching fish in no time!
Excellent for use from a Canoe, Tinny or Jetty. Designed for use in a canoe this is a bloody fantastic bit kit.
Ok, Do not be discouraged by the price of this rod. My boss told me to grab a rod and lift something heavy with it. Sceptical and worried about my eyes I donned a pair of safety glasses put some water in the bucket to weigh up a total of 6kg and proceeded to lift. Watching the kg's count down as this little cheap canoe rod took the strain I was waiting for it to snap, I truly didn't think it would lift it.
But to my surprise it did, then I thought how far can I push this 3ft 6" rod, well I kept adding 500g to the bucket until I got to a hefty 10.1kg where I stopped before I did snap it.
10.1kg of dead weight lifted by a $30.00 rod. Don't believe me see the photo's, and check the water levels in the bucket !
The Secret of the strength in this rod is where it is made, whilst I can not tell you which company makes the rods I can say that is made in the same factory using the same components as one the very well known and expensive brand names in fishing.
- Clear Solid Tip, Composite Blanks, Blank Thru-Handle
- Graphite Cushioned Reel-Seat
- 4 High Speed Ceramic Guides.
- Under & Over Bound
- Line Rating: 3-6kg
- Action: Light to Medium,
- Bonus rod bag
- Length: 3' 6" or 1.09m
- Weighs less than 100g
- Maintenance: Rinse with freshwater after use
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.