Puddy Mullet and Yellow Tail Prawns and most bait fish trap.
Dimensions: 450 x 250 x 250 mm
Direction for use:
- Make sure you have tagged the net.
- Look for shallow water (less than 30cm where bait fish are present. Barley up the area to attract fish.
- Unfold back end clips to allow net to expand.
- For barley use rough bread, barley pellets, fish flesh covered in fish oil.
- Place barley inside the trap if shallows netting or in the pouch for deeper waters.
- Place the trap for your desired bait:
- Underwater: lower bait trap on line supplied to approx 1-1.5m below the surface of water. Check the knot is done up securely. Nets located well under water require a marker float.
- In shallows: For the trap to work well, the top of the trap should be out of the water while the bait fish inlet funnels should be submerged. The barley should float on top of the water within the trap and not be hard up against the top mesh.
- Check the bait trap at intervals and remove contents.
- After each use clean out all residue barley and wash the bait trap with fresh water to retard salt corrosion.
- Hang expanded to dry and then fold to store.
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.