Ultra Sharp Premium German Stainless Steel
- Black Teflon coating prevents rust and corrosion while keeping meat from sticking to the blade.
- Durable, rigid, safety sheath with Thumb Lock
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- High impact polypropylene handle with soft, no-slip grip.
Quality knife is a crucial part of any angler's arsenal. You worked hard to land your catch but the jon isn't done yet. Mustad knives are ergonomically designed to provide comfort and ease of use. The balanced, razor-sharp blade is bonded with an ultra-tough, easy to clean ported polypropylene handle. This Black Teflon coated stainless steel blade allows for filleting with surgical precision. The included locking, rigid safety sheath allows you to keep the knife handy while reducing the risk of accidental injury.
No posts found
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.