Fishing Rod Rack Holds 16 Rods - Fishing Rod Holder
Organiser for Fishing Rods Holder - Have you got a stack or rods leaning up against the wall in your garage or shed? Why not stack them neatly away with a rod holder display unit making it easier to access the rods you wish to take, whilst protecting your fishing assets
- Back to Back - 44 x 20 x 90cm,
- Side by Side - 88 x 10 x 90cm
- Holds up to 16 Rods
- Sturdy construction
- Quick assembly
- Shipped Flat packed, 1 phillips head screw driver required for assembly
- Protects and stores your fishing assets
- Can be setup back to back or side by side.
- Holes available on the product if you decide to DIY for a wall mount.
No posts found
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.