4 Person Tent & Extended Vestiblue - FREE POSTAGE
Want to go camping with the whole family, but would prefer more space? Then look no further! This Family Tent sleeps up to 4 people in one large room, providing ample living and sleeping space for large families or groups. The tent has lots of fly mesh so you can open it right up and let the breeze blow through, without the flies and mozzies.Or you can zip the doors and side windows against the rain or wind. Rain cannot penetrate the sun-tough, heat bonded, taped fly seams or form a pool on the front awning. Its features include a large vestibule at the front for storage of camping equipment (like eskies, tables and chairs), fibreglass and steel poles for speedy and simple assembly. A strength of the 4P EV Family Tent is the handy pocket organisers to quickly find your keys, torch and glasses. And just for you a gear loft where you can hide special items away from the kids.
- Quick clip system with J hooks for easy assembly,
- Heavy duty pole sleeves for easy assembly and strength
- Reinforced guy rope and peg points with shock corded loops for added strength.
- Heat bonded taped fly seams for complete water block.
- Matrix Wrap fibreglass poles providing greater strength and flexibility.
- Excellent ventilation, side windows and front doors.
- Climate control system that can be accessed from the inside,
- No see-um-mesh for superior insect protection.
- All entry points are zip with in zip creating easy single access through all doors.
- Every window, door and awning tie points have adjustable cord locks.
- Flow away anti sag front vestiblue to prevent water ponding and increase head height.
- Plenty of external storage space with extra high vestibule.
- Conveniently placed light attachment point in the centre of roof.
- Extra space to keep gear out of harm's way with a ceiling gear loft.
- Easy to carry handle bag
- Sleeping capacity: 4
- Design type: large room dome with front vestiblue
- Canopy fabric: UPF +50
- Polyester fly fabric
- Floor fabric: heavy duty polyethylene
- Rain fly fabric: Polyester UPF50+ sun tough fly fabric
- Number of poles: 6 fibreglass
- Pole material: Fibreglass
- Number of doors: 2 (1 external & 1 internal)
- Ventilation: Segments of mosquito fly & windows
- Packed size: 72 x 18 x 18 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Clean with damp soapy cloth.
- Do not use solvents
- Ensure it is dry before packing away.
- Keep away from naked flames
- Accessories not include only for display purposes
No posts found
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.