Blue and silver, 10 person tent with vestibule. BRAND NEW: With three rooms. Want to go camping with the whole family, but would prefer more space? Then look no further! This Family Tent sleeps up to 10 people in one large room, providing ample living and sleeping space for large families or groups.
The tent has lots of fly mesh so you can open it right up and let the breeze blow through, without the flies and mozzies. Or you can zip the doors and side windows against the rain or wind. Rain cannot penetrate the sun-tough, heat bonded, taped fly seams or form a pool on the front awning. Its features include a large vestibule at the front for storage of camping equipment (like eskies, tables and chairs), fibreglass and steel poles for speedy and simple assembly. Quick clip system with J hooks for easy assembly.
Heavy duty pole sleeves for easy assembly and strength. Reinforced guy rope and peg points with shock corded loops for added strength. Heat bonded taped fly seams for complete water block. Excellent ventilation, side windows and front doors No see-um-mesh for superior insect protection. Flow away anti sag front vestibule to prevent water ponding and increase head height. Plenty of external storage space with extra high vestibule. Extra space to keep gear out of harm’s way with a ceiling gear loft.
Easy to carry handle bag. BLUE CARAVAN/CAMPING MAT FREE GIVEAWAY WITH YOUR TENT Valued at $49.95. 3000mm x 2500mm Floor matting. Roll width 250cm. Ideal for tents, annexes, balconies, shelf-lining. Soft to walk on and nonslip. Lightweight (approx. 4.5Kg), easy lay, and pick up to fold and pack when dry. Robust matting is light to pack and will fold easily without creasing. Very durable, no shrinking or curling. Weather-proof, Dry quickly if wet (will not rot). Breathable, will tolerate damp.
Water repellent, rot, mildew and mould resistant. Air and Water permeable. UV Stable. Tolerant to freezing winter. Thermal insulation. Impact sound insulation. Use on either side. Easy cut to size in all directions, Will not fray.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.