Inspired by German extractor design & make this Premium quality 3 frame manual honey extractor is of exceptional standard.
Made completely of high grade 0.6mm 304 Stainless Steel and argon welded, the construction of this extractor will not disappoint.
Featuring a conical base to help your honey flow freely straight down to the 42mm nylon, food grade honey gate valve.
The gear set features a cast aluminium body and steel cogs. It has a free hand wheel and reverse adjustable brake making extracting breeze! As an added bonus the gear set is easily removed by unscrewing the metal bar from the extractor drum.
Other features include two acrylic lids for easy inspection and the legs are attached all the way up to the top of the drum for added stability.
Manufactured with over 30 Years of manufacturing experience and on top of that beekeeping is the backbone of the manufacturer! Our Premium Extractors are robust, reliable and especially made to be top of the range!
What makes it "premium"?
The overall specifications of this range are better. Higher quality stainless steel, more robust gear set and handle and better welding are just some of the features. The manufacturer uses their extensive experience in the beekeeping industry to manufacture high quality products perfect for beekeepers. With 30 years experience in manufacturing and decades of beekeeping experience this product has been made to last and is of a high standard.
Do I have to assemble anything
Legs only.What size frames fit in basket?
Standard Australian Full Depth Frames & Ideal frames.
What should I expect when I receive this?
We get customers asking us after they have received their extractors, sometimes they find things like manufacturing scuff marks or metalwork traces that they didn't expect to be there and they end up returning the item. Extractors are not fridges or dishwashers free of scratches, the make of these extractors does not affect their effectiveness.
So please read below and rest assured that these things are completely normal and when we say our extractors are stainless steel or that they're food grade, we mean it and can back it up.
- You will receive 2 Boxes. One has the extractor & the other box contains the legs
- Honey gate valve has a tape sealant, unscrew your honey gate valve and remove.
- Scuff marks or scratches are normal as these are not wrapped in plastic sheeting inside the box. These are simply manufacturing & storage marks. It will not affect your honey.
- When you remove the basket, at the bottom there is a ball, the ball is coated in oil or grease, this helps the extractor spin faster. It's completely normal. The way your extractor has been built (angled base) counters any honey touching the oil or grease. Do not be worried about your honey getting in contact with the oil or grease, they will not touch
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.