Designed in Germany and manufactured by a company with over 30 years experience in beekeeping, this premium honey extractor is of an exceptional quality and standard.
Made completely of high grade 0.6mm, 304 Stainless Steel and featuring 2 rolling hoops for added strength, the construction of this extractor will not disappoint!
The extractor has a conical base to help your honey flow freely straight down to the 40mm honey gate valve. With a massive floor to honey gate valve clearing of 47.5cm a 20Ltr bucket and strainer easily fits under the honey gate valve.
The motor is 220VAC, 50Hz and 110W and has a control knob which allows the basket to spin both left and right. As an added bonus the motor is easily removable by unscrewing the metal bar from the extractor drum.
The frame basket height is easily adjustable by loosening two screws, re-positioning the basket at the height you want then tightening the screws back up!
Other great features include
* A safety cut out switch for added safety
* Clip to hold the lid up to keep your hands free and lid out of the way while you're inspecting your extraction
* Acrylic lids
* Rubber based feet and full length legs for added stability.
* Easy to remove to top bar so cleaning is a breeze
Our Premium Extractors are robust, reliable and especially made to be top of the range!
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.