8 Frame Electric Honey Extractor made from 202 Stainless Steel is a true reverse extractor which means you don't have to pull the frames out and turn them around when extracting your honey.
Measuring 70cm (D) x 107cm (H) the drum is machine rolled to ensure smooth surfaces without sharp edges and has a conical base to make it easier for the honey to flow down to the honey gate valve. The extractor comes with stainless steel legs as well as 2 clear perspex lids to allow for easy observation during extraction.
220VAC, 50Hz, 0.55kW/550 W, 1.1A, 1300rpm motor with variable speed options
Reverse Spin Capable
Includes 3 Stainless Steel legs and a plastic honey gate.
2 clear Perspex lids to allow observation during the extraction process.
Radial spin style
12 month warranty
Electric extractors are checked, Tested and Tagged here in Australia by a Licensed Electrician
Our products are inspected before dispatch to make sure nothing is broken & everything is perfect condition before it leaves our warehouse store. Please contact us if you have any concerns, we would love to help you in any way!
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.