The Australian Beekeeping Manual by Robert Owen - Hardcover
The Australian Beekeeping Manual is the most comprehensive reference for both novice and experienced beekeepers in Australia.
The accessible yet detailed text, supported by over 350 photographs and illustrations, cover all the key areas, including:
- The beekeeping equipment needed.
- How to obtain bees.
- Where to locate them in the garden.
- The basics of colony management.
There are also in-depth chapters on:
- The lifecycle of the honey bee.
- Extracting honey.
- Creating a bee-friendly garden.
- Entering honey in competitions.
- Pests and diseases.
- Native bees.
- Rearing Queens
The result is an invaluable beekeeping resource that will be reffered to time and again, and which can be taken out to the hive for use as an immediate step-by-step guide or read at leisure.
Robert Owen's passion for bees and beekeeping has, over the years, seen his hobby become his profession, with the development of his own business providing education and supplies to Australian beekeepes. Seeing a need for a comprehensive yet easy-to-follow manual for beekeepers of all levels of experience, Robert spent several years researching and preparing this unique manual that clearly explains everything the Australian beekeeper needs to know in a practical, highly illustration format.
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.