Looking for a simple method to treat hive beetle?
The APITHOR is the simple and successful way to save your hives from the damaging effects of the hive beetle. This single use, disposable device controls the beetles, without harming you, your bees or your honey.
It has a rigid plastic design that fits on the hive bottom board to ensure only beetles enter the harbourage. for added safety it is Tamper-resistant.
How does it work?
Bees will chase the small hive beetle to a precise size opening that allows the beetles to enter while excluding the bees. Insecticide impregnated cardboard in harbourage is set back from the openings to ensure bees cannot make any contact at all. Once the beetles have been chased inside by the bees the awaiting insecticide will kill the hive beetle.
It is compatible with silicone adhesives if you wish to secure it to the base. Dispose of used Harbourages by wrapping in paper, placing in a plastic bag and place in a garbage bin.
Can be used for up to 3 months in the hive.
Highly effective in independent trials conducted by Industry & Investment NSW | Primary Industries. No residues in honey as confirmed in trials performed in accord with the APVMA Guideline # 28 - Residues in honey.
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.