A robust station which makes uncapping your frames a breeze this deluxe uncapping station comes fully equipped with lid, stainless steel draining grate, frame holder, tray with legs and honey gate valve.
As a multi-purpose station this uncapping station can be used in two ways. Simply hang frames in the tray after uncapping and let them drain until you’re ready to extract, or uncap the frames and leave them to drain out into the tray.
The stainless steel grate which sits in the bottom of the tray acts a filter to let your honey drain through but stops any honey comb and debris from filtering through.
The 40mm honey gate valve is located on the underside of the tray to make it easy for honey to flow into an awaiting drum or bucket.
Main Tray L 50cm x W 45.5cm x H 37.5cm
Stainless steel draining grate L 47cm x W 42cm x H 5cm
Base of main try to floor 42.5cm
Material 304 Stainless Steel
Do you need to attached the legs to the main tray?
Yes, the legs come in a separate box and need to be attached to the main tray.
What is the grade of the stainless steel?
It is 304 stainless steel.
Do I need to clean the uncapping station before use?
Yes, we recommend to give the uncapping station a good clean prior to use.
- Your shipping costs vary depending on what you purchase and where the product needs to be delivered.
- Here at Iwoohoo we have calculated the costs based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that larger packages would normally cost more to ship compared to smaller items. We try our best to make delivery and the products affordable for you, we only offer the fastest and cheapest delivery options for your convenience.
- Our couriers deliver on weekdays only, there is absolutely no option for delivery during weekends.
- We dispatch items during weekdays.
- We try our best to dispatch on the day of the received payment (if it is a weekday) however please allow 1-2 weekdays after payment handling time for your items.
- Our warehouse is located at Unit 5, 46 Whyalla Place, Prestons NSW 2170
- You may purchase your products online and pick up in store.You are also more than welcome to take a look at our range in store before purchasing.
- We accept cash and have a PayPal eftpos terminal which accepts all cards.
- *The signage at the front of our building reads "Iwoohoo Patiogear".
Delayed Order Factors
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order. Please make sure you fill out the delivery form correctly before check out to ensure delivery to your designated address.
- Unsuccessful transaction. If the money for the order is not visible in our account, we will not send the order.
- For assistance or enquiries regarding shipping times please call us at (02) 9731 7499.
- Before signing for the delivery of goods please ensure that your item is in 100% condition, this means no missing or damaged parts. By signing you are acknowledging that the product arrived in perfect order.
- Whilst extreme care is taken when packing our products, there have been occasions with all online shopping instances that goods have been damaged during transport.
- If there are any issues at all, please call us on (02) 9731 7499.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.